Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Brooklyn Girls.

So like 3rd post today ha. Anyways, FUCK MY LIFE. I had to babysit today n i cudnt do shit the whole day, now i have to do it again tommorow im so fukn pissed. Plus my dad took 20 bucks from me cuz he needed money for lunch n he wnt pay me back. Im tryna ship shoes off to NYC tommorow cuz im tradin sum sbs for bapes. Anyways my parents bitch about this whole selling/trading/buying shoes thing n its so fukn annoying. They just dnt get it. N like my dad keeps trashing my car, drives it everywhere, n he wnt let me drive it wen i hav siblings in the car its so fukn annoying. Then he tells me I have to clean it so I can drive it like wtf?! All my homies r goin to SF tommorow to chill n shit n i cant go cuz gayass babysitting so yeah im hella pissed. Then next week well me n the fam r suppost to go to LA for like a week but idk if i wanna go. They said theyd let me drive ther but ther really just pissing me off like HELLA FUKN MUCH especially recently. So yeah I just wanted to like take out my anger on this blog haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment